Image Map

~previously American Girl Imagination

~previously American Girl Imagination~

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Molly and Emily's Black and White Christmas

So I took some photos of Molly and Emily in front of our Christmas tree, and of course, the coloring didn't turn out all the great because our tree is always far from the window and I always take the tree pictures at night... not a good combo...  and that's the same mistake I made last year... oops.)
But anyway, I made them all black and white, much to the girl's delight, and it turns out, they look much better that way!
 Whisperings under the tree...
 Christmas mugshots *cough* head-shots! In Molly's photo, I was experimenting with a different kind of lighting. My mom picked up some rope lights from the store, and when you pull them out of the package, they're packaged in a ring shape, and have a really strong, bright glow. So I held them up above molly to try and imitate studio lights.  What do you think?
 Molly's a little excited about Christmas.... just a little. She's mostly excited for the snow. That's the main thing she asked for this year, lots and lots of snow. We'll have to see about that, since I have no control over the snow.. hmm..
Emily's just happy to be celebrating with friends, and to be able to enjoy their company. 

What are your Christmas plans, if you happen to celebrate Christmas?
I hope your holiday is a good one, and if I don't get around to blogging before this Thursday, 
Merry Christmas!
-Jeneca


5 comments:

  1. I love these pictures! Molly and Emily are truly adorable!:)
    ~Merry Christmas~
    {Emma}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the pictures are beautiful!! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The picture are wonderful Looks like they had a very nice Christmas. Hope you did too. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. *From Julie's doll mom:*

    Since these photos are in black and white, they look like they were taken in the 40s! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete

Please refrain from rude language and excessive self promotion. Thanks!